Factory Evening Tote Handbag Acrylic Handbags Womens Bags Clutches Wedding Purse Women Clutch Bag For Handmade Shoulder Crystal

  • 100 - 499 Pieces
  • >=500 Pieces
19.5 x 11.5 x 5cm
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1 2 - 200 201 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 7 10 24 Negotiable
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)


Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
$35.08 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Acrylic, Acrylic
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Pattern Type:
Flashing lightning
19.5 x 11.5 x 5cm
Sample order available
In Stock
As request
Logo customize:
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
One piece one paper, one separate OPP/PP/PE bag, 20-50pcs into one carton or according customers' requests.
Picture Example:
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 1 2 - 200 201 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 7 10 24 To be negotiated



More Acrylic Clutches



Size19.5 x 11.5 x 5cm
Available ColorMulti-color, or as your request
MOQ5pcs if in-stock, 100pcs for OEM/ODM order
Customization1. Custom logo
2. Develop product based on your design/draft.
Payment30% in advance, and the rest 70% balance before shipment.
PackingDefault is 1 pc/pp, 30~50 pcs/ctn, or as your request.
Delivery Time1. By sea, 20~50 days.
2. By DHL/UPS/FedEx/EMS etc, 5~7 days.



Acrylic and Leather Material Sample



Accessories Samples




Company Information




About Handcee

Guangzhou Handcee Leather Co., Ltd. It was established on March 2011 in Baiyun District of Guangzhou City.Factory premises area is more than 400 square meters, with more than 130 employees. Employees have extensive experience in the production of evening bag, having skilled and professional capabilities on procurement of raw materials, design, cutting, sewing, processing, synthesis, quality control, packing & shipping and other aspects of the work. We accept customer design products and small orders. The main business is export of ladies' evening bag. We have long-term cooperation with USA and UK clients after the establishment of company. We have the good work style of caring about the detail and pursuing perfect, and have perfect quality bag, having always been the customer's favor.








Exhibition Hall




1. Where is your factory?
Located in Guangzhou city ,China.


2. What's your payment term?
Our payment term is 30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment. Payment Method includes: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit Card


3. What`s MOQ?
Normally is 200pcs per design per color.
If buy for stock: any piece you want, but without test requirement.
If you have test requirement, we need to discuss when there is any specific style and we will let you know MOQ.


4. What's your main market?
Europe, America, Australia and Southeast Asia.


5. How much for sampling?
Normally, sample charge is $45/pc.

If you need to customized your own design, we need to double confirm once received your sample specification. We can return you sample fee when you place order.

6. How many days for sampling?
If all things can be available in the market, it takes 10~15 days for standard bags.
If some parts needs to make mould, it takes about 15-30 days to opening the mold.

7. How many days for production?
It takes about 30-45days after we received your deposit and confirm the sample.

8. Could I put my own logo on products?
Sure, customers` logo can be made by laser engraved metal plate, embossed metal plate,
fabric logo, PU embossed logo etc.


9. Should I pay extra for logo printing ?
Yes, there will be extra charge depending on your logo style and printing way.


10. If I have my thoughts, do you have person to design according to my
Yes our design team is willing to do for you.


11. How do you guarantee the leather bag quality?
We have our own QC team and make 100% inspection to control quality before packing.


1. We will do our best to meet your need with quality goods and fast delivery, best after-sales service.
2. We have more than 3000 designs of ready goods for you to choose, and every month we are ready to provide you with new designs.
3. Please feel free to contact us for details or price list. we will provide best price and best delivery ways for your reference.



You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>